You need to be at least 18 years of age to participate in the hackathon.
What to submit?
Submit the deliverables as per the Submission Requirements. During the submission process, apart from the points mentioned above, you don't need to fill in any further details in the submission form.
Some tracks require you to submit a Public Git Repository. Please refer back to submission requirements. It could be hosted on any platform like Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, etc, and must be publicly accessible.
You also need to submit a slide deck (Powerpoint/Keynote/Google Slides) for your solution. This can be uploaded to Google Drive or Dropbox (with a publicly accessible link). A sample slide deck for reference will be provided soon.
Please submit the final repository including documentation by or before 30th August 2021.
You can submit your project to multiple tracks as long as your project fulfills the given requirements of any of the respective tracks.
- You create an NFT Art collection at Scale competing for the “NFT Art Collection at Scale” track by Indorse
- You store the NFTs on IPFS for the special prize we have for each track (see www.nftvisionhack.com)
- You create the event of a primary sale (primary auction) for your NFT Art Collection using Circle’s APIs, thereby satisfying the “NFT Payment Solutions” track
- You create a separate NFT marketplace for secondary sales and future launches/minting of additional items of your NFT art collection series and launch it on Rarible Protocol, thereby tapping onto Rarible Protocol’s liquidity and fulfilling the requirements for the “Build on Rarible Protocol” track
- If you have questions about the eligibility of your project for a particular track, kindly consult the organization team on either Slack or Discord
*The organizers reserve the right to substitute the prize or grant, for another prize or grant of equal or similar value. Winning teams will be chosen at the discretion of the organizer.